DEWALT D25810K - 5 KG SDS-MAX CHIPPING HAMMER
- Ideal for light demolition, surface preparation or chiseling grooves and channel openings in brick, masonry and light concrete.
- Ergonomic, compact and slim line design maximises control and offers easy access to confined spaces.
- Unique dust sealing protection to prevent even the finest dust ingress into the hammer mechanism delivering high durability and extended tool life.
- Efficient mechanism delivers impact blows directly to the bit without losses through excessive vibration and rebound dampening reduces stress to the tool.
- Soft rubber grip handles improve user comfort lowering fatigue during extended use.
- Power Output : 1050W
- Max. Impact Energy : 8.5 J
- Impact Energy (EPTA 05/2009) : 7.1 J
- Blows Per Minute : 3150 bpm
- Chisel Positions : 18
- Weight : 5.6 kg
- Length x Height : 462 mm x 263 mm
- Vibration Level : 8.5 m/s²