DEWALT DWE4212 115MM ANGLE GRINDER
- A non locking paddle switch ensures the grinder switches off automatically when the unit is released.
- High effeciency motor design improves performance in demanding applications.
- Dust ejection system removes majority of debris from the air which passes over the motor, preventing abrasion and tracking.
- Small girth allows user to maintain a comfortable grip, resulting in superior ergonomics.
- Anti-vibration side handle to improve user comfort.
- The compact gear case allows access to confined areas.
- Fully leaded stator windings for increased motor durability.
- Pop off brushes protect the armature from damage at the end of brush life resulting in greater motor durability.
- Abrasion protected motor for increased durability.
- Anti lock flange prevents the flanges from permanently locking up and locking the disc on.
- Recessed spindle lock design allows max depth of cut and greater protection to button when using in confined spaces.
- Power Input: 1200 Watts
- No Load Speed: 11000 rpm
- Max. Disc Diameter: 115 mm
- Spindle Thread: M14
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- Length: 285 mm
- Height: 80 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration - Grinding: 8.3 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): greater than2.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration - Sanding: 1.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 91.5 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 102.5 dB(A)